Ir amz story ❤

My photo
Hello..iii..aiii..hhii!! I’m Ir Amz and just turned to 23 last may 2010... I think the blogging will allow me to share ideas and talk about life..actually my life laa... This would help me fill my spare time and I was still new in blogging and heeee ;p .. about me .. I just graduated from UKM in the Manufacturing Engineering heheh.. and i will *tukar kepompong tak lama lagi..start a new life..not anymore as a student..sobx3 sdeynye..anyway life must goes on right..!! ..my personality, my style..everything la, i akan share dalam blog ni.. hehhe umah i kat Casa Putri Condo..dekat je dengan IOI Puchong tu..i ni epi go lucky, suka enjoy...impian i nak pusing2 dunia..kalau la ada peluang i nak duduk dekat oversea..keje sana..sebelah europe la..gain much experience kat sana..luaskan pemandangan..oh impianku..bila boleh tertunai.hihi

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Success...

If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.

~ Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment